Petra Monaco

Artist, Author, Coach, Founder of therebelsden.com
I inspire people who struggle with taking action to follow their dreams + focus on their goals so they can create the life they want.
The RebelΒ  Giveaway April 5th, 2021 – 18th, 2021

Where Personal Development meets Business! Because let's be honest if life is a struggle then that trickles into the business and if the business is a struggle that's going to show up in life!Β 

Interested in being a Contributor? Click here!
Want to be part of the Rebel Shine Summit? We are talking about "Love Yourself" because we all could just give ourselves a little bit more attention than everything and everyone else in this world.

You can join today so you can get your interview scheduled and recorded!

Book yourself to be a speaker today!Β 
The Rebels Den is a community for creatives, rebels, multi-passionate with a mission to change the world. Here at The Rebels Den, we are excited to shine the spotlight on you and help you grow your audience.

Here at The Rebels Den, we believe that you are here for a purpose and the world needs to know about it. We know what it’s like to start out and not being able to participate in Online Events due to the email list size requirement.Β 

Each of our giveaway and summit events are listed below with the dates, deadline to join, email list size requirement, and promotional commitment. Click the learn more button for the ones of you interested.Β 

Some events aren’t available to join just yet so take notes of the dates and bookmark this page to come back so you can join the event!

Best Year Giveaway January 25th, 2021 - February 5th, 2021

Interested in being a Contributor? Click here!
Hello everyone, I'm super excited to welcome you all to theΒ  Rebels Den community forum.

I'm Petra, I founded The Rebels Den in January 2019 with the mission to support dreamers, rebels, creatives and multi-passionates in creating a life in which you are unapologetically yourself.

This Community is for you if you are ready to follow their dreams and focus on your goals - in other words to become a doer of things in away that supports you to be your best version of yourself without burning out.

It's FREE to join, learn, and discuss!

• Click the Sign Up button on the top right corner of this screen and create an account.
  • Use the menu to explore the different areas of our community.
  • Don't forget to introduce yourself to the members here and network with your peers.Β 
  • You need a valid email and a name to stay a member in the community.Β 

Here's the best way to benefit from this awesome community:
  • Ask questions, share news and chat about life + business here
  • The Rebels Den announcements/events/etc are here
  • Mini-Tutorials and Challenges are here
  • Daily Questions + Journal prompts are here
  • Giveaway + Summit Conversations are happening here
Β 
(FUN FACT: You can make connections with others and direct message them within the community to work build amazing relationships.)

If you are in a paid program, you will be invited by me! Β